Please note that we have an early release this Friday at 11:30 a.m. and Spring Break starts Monday, March 25th. Students return on April 1st. Enjoy the time off with your family!
Calendar Dates for Next Year
Please see the following dates of interest for the upcoming school year:
- Orientation – August 12 6:00 p.m.
- First day of school – August 13 Early dismissal at 11:30 a.m.
- Grandparents Day – October 4
- Fall Break – October 28 through November 1
- D.E.A.R. Day – November 27 Early dismissal at 11:30 a.m.
- Thanksgiving Break – November 28 and 29
- Christmas Break – December 23 through January 3
- Spring Break – March 23 through 27
- Good Friday – April 10 No school
- Graduation – May 16 2:00 p.m.
- Last day of school – May 22
SAT 10 Testing
Our SAT 10 testing is scheduled for Tuesday through Thursday, April 16-18.
- Parents should encourage their children to relax. Each student should do the best they can and make every effort to complete each test. There is no studying required and no one “fails” these tests.
- Make sure your children get plenty of rest each night of testing.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast each morning. Try to avoid sweets and other junk foods.
- Please send a wholesome snack with your child each test day and be sure your child has a book to read in the event that they finish a test early. The teacher will emphasize the importance of going back over the test and checking answers; however, some may finish early and need something to do.
- Please have your children arrive on time. Students should be in their seats by 7:55 a.m. Once testing begins, there will be no admittance to the classroom until the start of the next session of the test.
- Testing will continue throughout most of the morning.
- Parents and other visitors will not be allowed in the classrooms while testing is taking place.
Congratulations to the following students for making the 3rd quarter Honor Roll!
4th – 6th Straight A Honor Roll
Eliza Allan, Garrett Bailey, Andrew Damron, Ella Dangelo, Grady Franks, CeCe Gue, Eliza Kays, Avery Leach, Audrey Richardson, Annabella Spaulding, Reagan Spoor, Audrey Stoll, Logan Stoll, Andy Strow, and Reece Walters.